SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The company is an EVMI Food Top 100 company with a wide variety of brands and products. The company is specialized in health / organic food.
As Quality Consultant, you will assess various aspects of QA management within the different factories of the company. Based on your findings, you will make recommendations on QA policy and organization and specific action plans. This assignment enables you to make a significant impact on the company and is an excellent opportunity for experienced QA Managers to share their knowledge. Frequent travel within Europe is a part of this assignment.
- Review each factory on product quality management (QA, QC and risk management) and identify areas of improvement.
- Improve QA processes in each factory and bring alignment where relevant. This includes risk, crisis and supplier management.
- Recommend action plans for each factory, including targets and key performance indicators.
- Make recommendations on certifications and the QA organization.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology or similar.
- At least 10 years of QA experience in the food industry, with a wide range of products.
- Experience with reviewing QA policies and management, including risk assessment, food safety, crisis management and the QA organization.
- Experience with TQM is a bonus.
- Fluency in English and German required, fluency in Dutch and/or French is a bonus.
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.
|Location:||Netherlands Noord-Holland Noord-Holland|
Testing and Quality Assurance