SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Bern Switzerland.
Our client is a Life Science Company in central Switzerland
- Responsible for compliant qualification of analytical instruments
- Leading Analytical GMP activities
- Responsibility for a variety of QC tasks
- Tasks that can be included:
GMP Compliant Documentation
Analysis of materials and finished products
Variety of QC/QA tasks
- We are looking for someone with a life science degree for example; Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry
- Fluency in German and/or English is required
- Experience in GMP environment is required
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.
|Location:||Switzerland Bern Bern|
Testing and Quality Assurance