SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
You will be working within an international environment on a newly implemented ERP system.
For a project until the end of the year we are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong knowledge of Supply Chain processes, Change Management and ERP. In this project you will be responsible for the process redesign and optimization within a newly implemented ERP system, as well as the analysis of the ERP and implementation of new modules.
For this project we are looking for somebody who is available on short notice and who has a minimum availability of 3 days per week.
- Analysis of process optimization of ERP network
- Implementation of new ERP modules
- Feasibility study of newly implemented ERP modules
- Redesign of organisational processes
- Vendor selection of new ERP modules
- International stakeholder management for external vendors
- Disentanglement of current ERP network
- BSc. in Supply Chain or similar discipline
- International Project Management experience
- Specialist knowledge in Supply Chain processes
- Strong knowledge of ERP processes
- Previous experience in the life sciences industry is a strong plus
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.
|Location:||Netherlands Zuid-Holland Belgium|