SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company in the Basel area.
Management of projects with customers
- Management of projects with customers
- Timelines, quality, budget
- Technical consulting of customers
- Providing input for setting up quotations
- Management of internal resources
- Coordination of internal and external tasks; controlling, reporting, communication
- Responsibility of stability studies, batch release testing, comparability studies
- Ph.D. (preferably biochemistry, chemistry, biology or pharmacy)
- Practical experience in analytics for biologics
- GMP Experience Biologics
- 5 years of working experience within the biopharmaceutical industry
- Project Management Skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.
|Location:||Switzerland Basel-Stadt Basel-Stadt|
Testing and Quality Assurance