SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a Pharma company in the Basel region.
Independently prepare and negotiate quality agreements. Improvement of the processes with regards to quality agreements.
- Maintain an overview of currently set out Quality agreements and ensure follow up by internal and external stakeholders
- Set-up and build a system for Quality Agreement summary
- Keep Track off Deadlines
- Contact person for Quality Agreement questions from internal and external customers
- Risk analysis for Quality Agreements and set up of solutions
- Development and Implementation of SOP’s for Quality Agreements
- Maintenance Quality Agreement database
- Scientific Life Science related degree or background as Chemist, Biologist or related
- Experience in Project Management, Contract Management is of added value
- Experience with Quality Agreements is of added value
- Experience in GMP environment
- Quality Assurance Experience in the Pharma Industry preferably on documentation
- Strong analytical skills, strong listening and negotiating skills. Pragmatic solution-oriented approach.
- Fluency in English, German of significant added value
- Understanding of MS Office
- Experience in Legal department of added value
- Experience with IT systems of added value
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.
|Location:||Switzerland Basel-Stadt Basel-Stadt|
Testing and Quality Assurance