SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Overijssel Netherlands.
Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organization, based in Overijssel Netherlands. For our client, a fast growing and leading company on the European convenience market we are looking for a Sales Manager Out of home.
For the Sales Manager OOH position for our client we are looking for an ambitious no nonsense and hands- on sales professional. Our client is a fast growing company, therefore you are always informed about new trends and developments in the OOH market. The focus of this role is the Dutch market but you will also be responsible for a couple of International accounts. In this role you are responsible for the commercial activities within your market, building long- term relationships with existing clients and. Set up acquisition plans with the aim of growing the client portfolio. Next to that you help clients with NPD in cooperation with the R&D and marketing departments.
- Collecting and analyzing of (inter) national client and market data;
- Design client specific presentations with relevant market developments and chances;
- Independent preparation of annual plans;
- Drafting of acquisition plans with the aim of growing the client portfolio;
- Develop and maintain the customer/distributors relationships;
- Translate client demands into product development documents;
- Responsible for actions, pricing, condition appointments;
- Realizing of maximum distribution of new products;
- HBO+ level + Preferably with a NIMA extension
- 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position (Fmcg/Food)
- Dutch, English preferably German or French
- Demonstrable experience in OOH channel
- Existing network within OOH channel
- No nonsense attitude, self-starter
- Passionate abour food and the food industry
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.
|Location:||Netherlands Overijssel Overijssel|