SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Limburg Netherlands.
The company has its EDC in the Netherlands, from with a broad line of medical devices is stored and shipped throughout Europe.
Independently demonstrates an awareness and ability to apply the correct principals, ethics, guidelines and procedures to assess Quality Systems. Demonstrates a commitment to patient safety and product quality through their daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system.
• Acts as an effective leader and team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions, and practices;
• Maintain, control and improve the EDC Quality Management System in accordance with the applicable Quality System Standards & Regulations;
• Act as Subject Matter Expert in internal and external audits;
• Proactively investigate, identify, and implement best-in-class Quality System practices;
• Leads the implementation of CAPA systems designed to meet/exceed internal and external requirements;
• Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
5-8 years’ experience in the Medial Device, Pharma or Food environment.
Preferably has Auditing and Quality Systems experience
Team player with strong work ethic and positive mentality
Strong written & verbal communication skills (English proficiency required)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Onno Goedhart.
|Location:||Netherlands Limburg Limburg|
Testing and Quality Assurance