SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a international Pharmaceutical company
Our client is looking for someone to add to their QA team that will be responsible to lead the department of QC related questions with regards to method validation and stability studies.
- You will manage a group of two people and collaborate closely with RA for continuous improvement of documents.
- You will organize QA documents with your group
- Responsible for method validation and stability studies
- Ended studies in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Several years experience in Pharma industry
- Experience with cGMP and USA/EU
- Understanding of QC&QA
- Fluent in German & English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.
|Location:||Switzerland Basel-Stadt Basel-Stadt|
Testing and Quality Assurance