SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Niedersachsen Germany.
For one of our Clients, a global manufacturer of API's, I am currently looking for a Technical Sales Manager.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the complete sales process; managing of existing and acquisition of new accounts, achieve sales objectives, identify sales opportunities, supply chain and after sales.You will operate in a Business to Business Industrie and focus on getting new business.
- With your comprehensive market information and consulting services, you will provide your customers with the basis for successful business development.
- You can offer tailor-made solutions for a variety of challenges.
- Launch sales strategies and the identification of Business potentials.
- The basis for your success is your deep understanding of your customers
- Successfully developing a partnership with existing customers and are also able to win new customers for our services.
- Responsible for market research and negotiation management
- As an underlying support of international clients, you are also in exchange with the Global Key Account Management.
- Scientific Background preferably in Chemicals or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales Experience
- Fluent in English & German
- Service- and customer-oriented thinking
- Communicative, proactive, convincing & Enthusiastic
- Team player
- Strong Problem solving skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.