SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
They are a Global medical devices company with a main focus on patients world wide. Their focus lays on development and improving medical discovery and diagnostics world wide. They partner with innovative companies around the world to strive for the best solutions for patients world wide.
You will be responsible for the growth of the Oncology portfolio in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients and expanding on existing customer relations. You will work closely with the Sales department to develop and follow the strategy of the approach to stakeholders.
- You are responsible for building long term relations with clients
- Working closely with the Benelux organisation
- Responsible for the product validation
- You have a good view of different decision makers in the hospitals and not afraid to make inquiries
- Responsible for the growth of the oncology brand in the Netherlands
- Bachelor degree (Preferably in Pharmacy or Oncology)
- Business development experience (<3 years)
- You are a Hunter
- Able to map potential
- You are proactive
- Commercial experience is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.
|Location:||Netherlands Noord-Brabant Noord-Brabant|