SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company produces typical Dutch food products.
In order to cover a pregnancy leave the organisation is looking for a temporary candidate (6 months) who will support the supply chain department by dealing with the order processing and invoicing of clients. You will do so for primarily the English and French customers. You will be in contact with planners and production sites in order to make sure delivery is on time and in full. You will work in a team of 5 people.
- Taking orders from clients and processing them into administration
- Managing different logistics providers
- Answering general questions concerning the range and delivery conditions
- Alerting customers on possible discounts, altered delivery times or other details
- Create and send order confirmations
- Provide information on current orders
- Providing proper billing and invoicing
- Correcting wrong deliveries or invoices
- Registering KPIs and relevant records.
- A finished bachelor
- Fluency in Dutch, English and advanced in French (Hard demand)
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with MS-Office
- Experience with issue handling and administrative tasks and systems
- Customer focused and pro-active attitude
- Advanced communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.
|Location:||Netherlands Noord-Brabant Noord-Brabant|