SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Haut-Rhin France.
Medium size company with several sites in Switzerland, France and Germany.
The company is specialized in the Medical Device industry mainly in Class II and Class III devices.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a new Quality Management System (from scratch).
Because of a recent acquisition of a plant, the current QMS is too complex. Therefore, it needs to be changed or improved.
- Creation, development and implementation of a clear and efficient QMS
- Management of a team (3-4 people)
- Perform audits (internal/ external)
- Ensure that the processes, people and tools are align and consistent across different sites
- Technical/ Scientific background (Engineer, Biotech, Biology, Chemistry...)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Outstanding knowledge of ISO13485, ISO9001
- French (proficient), English (fluent), German (appreciated)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Patricia Oses Equiza.
Testing and Quality Assurance