Sales Manager Belux (NL/FR)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Bruxelles-Capitale Belgium.
The CompanyThe company is an international company that develops, manufactures and markets medical devices and services related to ostomy, urology, continence, skin care and wound care. The company was founded over 60 years ago, and has grown to a multinational with business in more than 100 countries. They employ over 11.000 people worldwide.
Role DescriptionOur client has the vacancy of Sales Manager for their Chronic Care department. This departments contains the Ostomy Care and Continence Care branche. The Sales Manager will have the responsibility for creating sales that exceed the annual forecasted goal. You will create and maintains a best of class working environment for the sales force and works professionally with people at all levels within, and outside the organization. Next to that you will provide regular communication to the sales force and our customers, in addition to offering internal input to market and competitive developments. You will report to the Country Manager Belgium and have the responsibility over 10 sales reps. 5 in the Flemish part and 5 in Wallonia + Brussels.
You will work closely with the Business Support Manager, The Marketing Manager and the Country Manager.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales Manager:
- Has top line sales and profit responsibility for sales in the country/area operating within agreed forecasts.
- Based on global commercial strategy, sets clear direction, defines priorities and challenging goals for the team and holds the regional sales managers accountable to achieving those goals.
- Defines sales targets and quotas for the country/area to meet or exceed KPIs.
- Defines resources according to strategic objectives of the country/area, including territory assignments.
- Defines pricing strategy relative to market value of products and services and makes sure it is applied within the defined approval process, including corporate guidelines when applicable.
- Provides information and recommendations to Country manager to adapt commercial and marketing strategy in the appropriate way.
- Sets stretching KPIs and objectives for the team and evaluate the performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Develops the sales talent to create local initiatives that genuinely support the execution of the global strategy and demonstrates a strong return on investment.
Requirements- Strong background in sales with preferably experience in medical devices.
- Bsc in a medical or commercial field
- Strong leadership skills to manage and coach your team, people management skills are important
- Team player with a lot of empathy.
- Flexible, listener, patience with an analytical mindset.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.