American Express Card Members can contact us via different mediums - chat, email, voice call, or via walking into any of the contact centers. Our business area is in the realm of chat, where American Express offers Click-to-Chat as a medium of contact to all of its all customers. The online banking system is designed to address high-contact drivers, proactively assisting card members struggling to replace their cards or making payments online while reducing cost-to-service. It enables the card members to interact real time in their journey of choice increasing customer satisfaction. The Click-to-Chat process supports the card members, encompassing anyone who has an account domiciled in the US that provide services ranging from assisting card members making payments or trying to replace their cards. Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to comprehend and respond to all customer queries through chat with immediate resolution (real time) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver to the employees, customer and shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Communicates effectively through written communication
- Ability to recognize tone and mood of customer through chat conversations
- Adaptable and customer centric approach to situations to deliver superior service
- Personalization/ Empathy in communication
- Ability to address 2-3 conversations simultaneously
- Recognizes knowledge gaps and researches to respond
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive base pay
- Highly competitive performance-based bonus
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and dependents. No maximum number of dependents. Employee may enroll as many as possible as their dependent so long as they're eligible.
- Retirement Fund
- Career development including trainings and career growth
- Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
- Private mother’s room
- Onsite gym
- Fitness studio
- Fun karaoke room
- On-site clinic
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.Qualifications
- 6 months to 2 years of chat experience in financial services / customer service
- At least college-level education
- Typing speed of at least 30 WPM with 90% accuracy
- Quick Navigation Ability, Web Savvy, Basic Troubleshooting Knowledge
- Multitasking: Ability To Toggle Between Screens/Tools
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then World Service at American Express may be an ideal fit for you. Apply Now!
There are two ways to apply. They both go through the same process and include an online assessment. It’s up to you which one you choose. You can either apply online now or walk-in from Monday to Friday anytime from 9am-5pm at the following address: American Express Recruitment Centre
28F, Bonifacio One Technology Tower
3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig