QA Manager / Big Pharma / Permanent / Region Breda / 5+ years of QA experience GMP
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyA leading Pharma/biotechnology company who's mission is to discover and innovate medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
Role DescriptionYou will be responsible for the Supplier Quality Management team who is responsible for all the QA-matters in relation to the suppliers that deliver the packaging materials.
Responsibilities- Be responsible for hiring, training, supervising, coaching and performance management of Sampling and Inspection Quality Assurance staff
- Ensure execution of the quality business processes
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and owner for the Quality Systems
- Review and approve operational related non-conformances (NCs), CAPAs and Changes
- Ensure that Quality policies and procedures are properly interpreted, implemented and executed
- Maintain Supplier Quality Agreements
- Initiate/ own SQM related change requests and provide non regulatory change assessments for change requests
- Investigate and resolve more complex supplier issues
Requirements- Master degree in Science such as Pharmacy, Bio-engineering, Bio-medical Sciences, Life Sciences or similar educational background.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry and in a Good Manufacturing Practices/GMP environment.
- Through decision making skills and ability to apply risk based approach
- People management skills
- Fluent in English, good oral and written communication skills
- Preferably, but not required, you have experience with working in cross-functional teams and in an international working environment
- You are able to maintain oversight on different projects, dive into details when required and provide Quality guidance to other functions.
Other informationWe offer you a great opportunity to become part of a growing company and to further develop, while at the same time, making sure that our medicines are timely delivered to patients who need them.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Hoekstra.