Senior Backend Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyDo you want to work in a very professional working environment within a high-tech company in the south of the Netherlands? You are a part of the R&D Team. It’s a multidisciplinary team of multinationals that work together in end-to-end feature teams’ structure, following Agile way of working and delivering cloud-based software products to the market.
Role DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to join one of the R&D teams within this company to set up a secure and scalable cloud infrastructure based on AWS services supporting millions of users across the globe. We deliver a personal health record that enables health data portability and self-management for people and facilitates communication and collaboration between all stakeholders along the health continuum. It enables care professionals to create and roll-out self-care programs for their patients / customers and with our fine-grained data requests and advanced consent management it empowers patients to control access to their data.
Responsibilities• Design, develop and improve our Cloud Infrastructure (AWS) from concept until release
• Responsible for the overall implementation & quality of our Cloud Infrastructure
• Take responsibility for bringing new software products into production in a structured way
• Ensure that there is proper documentation for the developed infrastructure and release process
• Keep abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature and technical contacts
Requirements• Proven experience in Continuous Software Delivery on Amazon Web Services infrastructures, using tooling like Terraform, Docker and Open Source Technologies
• Capable of bringing ideas and concepts and implementing those on Amazon Webservices infrastructures (S3, ECS, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudWatch, Lambda and more);
• Experience in Linux/Unix Administration
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Broad knowledge of Internet technologies such as Web services, Restful API's and modern application programming languages
• Someone who is eager to learn and improve by new technologies or process improvements
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.