Sr. Supply Chain specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands. In our organization, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are of crucial importance. We are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves.
Role DescriptionWe are looking for a Sr. Supply Chain specialist to help set up the global supply chain. This is a key function in the Global Planning Organization and as such ensuring timely delivery of vaccines to our patients at optimized costs. This position enables great career opportunities within the Supply Chain Organization.
As the construction of the new production facility in Leiden is just finished; the next step is to design all the required processes and system solutions.
Responsibilities- Leading the design and implementation of the global planning processes and standard ERP master data set up for the new production facility
- Leading a cross functional team to ensure timely qualification of all raw materials.
- Development and maintenance of the production plan in line with the customer requirements, available capacity and optimized inventory levels.
- Reporting of key metrics including Plan Attainment, Schedule Attainment, On-Time Shipments, and Inventory and taking actions to keep them at the desired level in close collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives and standardization of the planning work in line with the global planning strategies, processes and systems.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in in Economics, Business Administration or related area
- Typically 3 or more years of related professional experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of related experience in Supply Chain
- Good communication skills in English
- ERP Master data knowledge
- Good leadership skills
- Continuous improvement experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.