Demand Planning Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Demand Planning Manager you will be responsible for the development, coordination and improvement of demand planning, S&OP processes and customer service within the different countries in the European region. You will coordinate the demand planning team and lead continuous improvement projects in the European region.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Demand Planning Manager your responsibilities include:
- Development and coordination of demand planning, S&OP processes and customer service within the different countries in the European region
- Coordination of demand planning team and input from S&OP
- Lead continuous improvement projects related to demand planning, S&OP and customer service
- Point of contact at regional level for demand planning in strategic meetings/business updates
- Management of targets for finished goods across the European region
- Management of logistics preparation/execution for launches/implementation changes
Other information- Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- A minimum of four years of work experience in Supply Chain Management, within the area of demand planning
- Preferably, previous experience within the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- A good understanding of forecasting, SAP APO and MS Excel
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.