Senior Director Supply Chain Europe
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.
The CompanyThe Company produces packaging components and provides delivery systems for injectable drugs and healthcare products for its global clients.
Role DescriptionDevelopment of the regional Supply Chain in corporation with the Global Supply Chain. Therefore you are responsible to develop an integrated end-to-end supply network by optimizing costs and reach customer expectations.
Responsibilities- Part of the Global Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Leader of the European Supply Chain Network Organization
- Development of supply chain strategies to increase the customer experience by improving the product, plant, customer and market segments.
- Integration of a strategic 5 year plan by collaborating with the global S&OP. Leading the regional S&OP process across the network.
- Continuous collaboration with different departments including the engineering, production, operations excellence and the Plant Supply Chain to align the strategies with the Operations guidelines.
- Consider the demand, supply and financial targets of the Corporation to enhance sales and profitability.
- Identify Supply Chain Risks and work together with the enterprise risk management.
- Leadership of the European Supply Chain to execute major projects.
- Responsible to comply with several regulatory requirements regarding the Supply Chain
- Give your advice to the emerging market business development
- Responsible and accountable for the regional incoming sales orders in compliance with company guidelines
- Collaborate with operational and commercial functions to develop smooth product flows
Requirements- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Economics. MBA would be a benefit
- at least 10 years of experience
- Know-how of pharmaceutical and/or medical device production environment would be a benefit
- Experience with SAP, especially MM & PP modules
- capable to develop and improve the use of data and metrics
- Open for travelling to visit multi-plants and global meetings
- Travel pressure 30%
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Research 2.