SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Material Planner you will be responsible for the maintenance of production through an optimal availability of materials. Furthermore, you will act upon the inventory strategy and will propose new measures/adjustments for this inventory strategy when needed.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Material Planner your responsibilities include:
- Analysis of material demand and necessary follow-up actions through the ERP system
- Coordination of inventory management in alignment with inventory strategy
- Communication/collaboration with suppliers
- Evaluating results and trends to propose improvements/involvement in improvement initiatives
- Representation of supply chain on several meetings/communication of updates about developments
Requirements- Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience with material/production planning
- Preferably, an APICS certification
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.