IT Business Developer Healthcare
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is part of a very ambitious multinational with business worldwide. This daughter company is a market leader within the field of cardiovasculair monitoring systems.
Role DescriptionAs Business Developer Cardio-Connectivity Systems you are primarily responsible for the growth of the Connectivity Business in the pre-sales phase across Europe. You will travel alongside with the local Account Manager to present and display the Connectivity System. For this role you have the opportunity to travel for 50% within Europe.
Responsibilities- Help drive the funnel by visiting Customers to help present, sell and support Connectivity as our key differentiator, particularly in larger deals.
- Present the Connectivity Story at Congresses and Customers & demonstrate Proof of Concept.
- Consult on solutions and help develop quotes for connectivity projects.
- Run training programs and one-on-ones to elevate product and skills knowledge of distributor sales teams.
- Developing the sales team and distributors from “box sellers” to “solutions sellers” to increase the business and size of deals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key third party partners, ensuring advancement of commercial relationships and collaboration.
- Develop and implement new business agreements with third party vendors. Technical Side
- Act as second/third line support for implementations.
- Ensure connectivity projects for covered countries follow established quotation and technical implementation process.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of connectivity requirements, current clinical practice and products/technologies.
Requirements- Bsc in IT/Networking
- At least 3 years exposure to sales positions, preferably Electronic Monitoring Records related
- Fluent in English (other European languages are considered a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, to effectively present with customers, technical partners, distributor partners and internal team mates in terms of IT issues as well as various workflow environments.
- Hospital workflow understanding and end-user connectivity requirements to translate into technical and EMR connectivity workflows and Front Line Care solutions.
- Clear understanding of the customer’s network capabilities and IT infrastructure.
- Technical knowledge of Wireless Shielding Issues in a medical environment
- Wide understanding of networking (LAN, WLAN, RLAN, etc.), Wireless Protocols IEEE 802.11 (A B G N).
- Understanding of the HL7 framework (and related standards) for the exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of electronic health information.
- Project management, resources coordination and system integration skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.