Friendly Catholic school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic KS2 teacher for ASAP. The successful applicant will work as part of a team in a very supportive environment. This post would suit an NQT or an experienced teacher.
They are a happy and caring school. Pupils and staff work together to provide high-quality inclusive education within the framework of the Catholic faith. They view all our children equally and work with each individual to reach his/her full potential. All this is only possible by the distinctive sense of team effort which characterizes our school.
They are looking for:
- a record of good classroom practice, particularly within KS2
- experience of supporting students with EAL
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- a passion to be part of making a difference in the lives of our students
The school is located close to the tube and has excellent links to the rest of London. It also benefits from being spread across extensive grounds and is exceptionally well resourced.
The Governors and staff of the School take seriously our responsibility to promote the welfare and safeguard all children and young people entrusted to our care
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
- At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment
- A team approach to teaching and learning.
If you match the criteria and would like the opportunity to join the lovely Catholic primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham then please get in contact.
|Location:||United Kingdom Greater London West London|
|Salary:||£27543 - £37119 per annum GBP|