Back Office Agent (German)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyYou will be working in the Supply Chain department.
Role DescriptionYou will assist the Customer Service department and ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with the companies policies and procedures.
ResponsibilitiesIn the role of order management:
- You will be working with other customer service sub-teams to ensure set up of pre-order entry tasks is done
- Screen and act on incoming orders
- Provide services, monitor shipment and pro-actively handle billing & shipping block issues
- Prepare export documentations
- Arrange transport if necessary outside default set up
- Set up special prices shipping, packaging and/or invoice instructions
- Process STO orders where applicable
In the role of distribution management:
- You will timely resolute of drug product issues or transport issues affecting timely and in full shipping to customers
- Take a proactive approach to identify breakdowns in service or systems, information flows and processes
- Correct shipping documentation and timely handover to relevant departments and/or suppliers
Requirements- MBO 3 or higher
- 1 - 2 Years of related experience in customer service or similar
- Experience in working with MS-Office and ERP
- Customer focused
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Suleyman Ekiz.