Jr. CRM specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest Belgium.
The CompanyThe company is listed in the top-20 pharmaceutical companies with over 15.000 employees worldwide. They strive to a systematical collaboration with their stakeholders to reach their goal of healthcare improvement.
Role Descriptionjr. CRM specialist will maintain and develop the CRM systems that supports the commercial activities of the company. Next to that you will support the other departments (marketing, medical & commercial) in the development and the maintenance of Closed Loop Marketing (CLM), gathering customer insight and managing content & digital assets.
ResponsibilitiesCore activities include but are not limited to:
- Liaison to CRM & CLM Manager for system hosting and change management process. Ensure alignment with regards to all functional CRM & CLM support topics such as change management process, data loading, and its release management
- Act as primary point of contact for any functional & technical queries relating to CLM, the CRM system and the Database for internal customers in the affiliate as well as local external vendors.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the local business processes and specialties that are being supported by the CLM & CRM softwares. Master entire processes and workflows. Local solution consultancy for business teams
- Take ownership of and lead selected work streams within the CRM system hosting and administration, for example conduct training for end-users and reach out to local and regional counterparts
- Manage customer master data
- Develop and update dashboards so that all stakeholders can access to the relevant information in an efficient and timely manner
- Support the processes of geographical reorganization, targeting, segmentation and profiling of customers. Propose and recommend alternatives to management and assist them in the decision
Requirements- Bachelor of Science or up
- 2 years experience in a commercial related role, preferably as business analyst
- Experience or clear motivation to work within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Understanding of Commercial stakes
- Strong business relationship building needed
- Fluent in English, Dutch. French is considered a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.