Supply Chain Director
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Healthcare organisation, based in Baden-Württemberg Germany.
The CompanyThe company is an international pharmaceutical company and one of the biggest companies in the world in its segment.
Role DescriptionIn that role you will lead a team to ensure a full market supply by considering the regulations for the product and the requirements of the market.
Responsibilities- being the Head of a Team that is related to the supplier to ensure the quality of orders, operations and regulatory.
- Supervision of the Master Data
- Creation of SC-Flows and the support for the marketing and sales
- agent between the global and the regional SC
- Head or be part of Projects across the worldwide SC
- Responsible to meet the KPI
- evaluate deviations of the KPI and start corrective actions
- Manage the stakeholders in the day-to-day business
- Report your reached and missed targets to the management
Requirements- at least 6 years of experience in SCM in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry with management experience
- The Certification of APICS or an equivalent education
- Knowledge and background in being the Head of an global & interdisciplinary team in a matrix organization
- Knowledge in Project Management
- Intercultural knowledge
- Communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Network skills
- Commitment to the Core Values of the company
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact David Petuzzi.