Supply Planning Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Limburg Netherlands.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Supply Planning Manager you are responsible for maintaining the inventory strategy/mission by guaranteeing the balance of demand with product supply. You will manage a team focused on inventory management/service levels.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Supply Planning Manager your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining inventory strategy/mission by guaranteeing the balance of demand with product supply
- Management of a team focused on inventory management/service levels
- Coaching/talent management of team members
- Coordination of communication flows and cross-functional projects for process improvements for supply chain
- Initiating new supply chain projects in collaboration with other business units in the organization
Requirements- Master degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar management role, preferably in a matrix and international environment
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes and best practices
- A good understanding of supply chain planning systems
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.