Software Developer C++
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, the company is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care.
Role DescriptionAs a Software Engineer (C++), you will be part of a team that impacts the way on how forms of cancer can be found by pathologists.
Responsibilities* Collaborating with your team on the components for processing large amount of pixel data from digitized tissue glass slides.
* Design and implementation of software (on component or module level)—understand and communicate consequences of your design on the architecture.
* Design software based on design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
* Finalize the design specifications and test the designed modules or components, so that the software in question will be reliable, efficient, easy to maintain and user-friendly.
* Perform work in-line with the product development resp. software engineering processes that were agreed in the department.
Requirements* Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in software development;
* About 2 years of experience as a software engineer in the industry (product development);
* A flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English;
* Dedication to testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices;
* Experience with graphics programming (e.g. OpenGL, WebGL, CUDA);
* Affinity with high performance data processing;
* Affinity with HTTP/REST services and web development patterns;
* Experience with working in cross-functional agile teams.
Other informationWe offer:
* A one-year assignment
* The opportunity to obtain a permanent position within the company
* A great learning environment
* The opportunity to rise within a hi-tech company
* A professional and fun team
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.