SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, the company is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care.
Role DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team that will transform innovation into a brand new business in clinical research informatics. Partner with top players in healthcare and the pharma industry to demonstrate the value of the innovation and successfully bring it to the market.
You will be part of a small multidisciplinary team ready to bring their research to the market, focused on the deployment and integration of their technology solutions at clinical sites. You will be working in a dynamic and creative environment.
Responsibilities* Support the creation of new business in healthcare informatics by contributing to the execution of clinical pilots and the deployment and implementation of the developed technology at the clinical sites
* Build text mining and AI modules to support information extraction, classification and transformation of medical datasets. Will work on applications supporting * efficient clinical research execution in the domains of oncology and neurology.
* Help carry out the clinical evaluation and validation of the solutions at the customer sites
* Help process and analyze the performance data collected during the evaluations and support creating proof-points for the technology.
Requirements* A MSC with expertise in data science and software development
* Solid background and hands-on working experience in data analytics and AI, knowledge modeling, information extraction, data transformation
* Previous experience in healthcare analytics innovation/research
* Relevant knowledge of the oncology domain and of the (oncology-related) pathology area is a plus
* Ability to work in a team in multidisciplinary and international settings.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong personal relationships
* Creative, fast learner, able to adapt quickly to new contexts and go beyond own comfort zone, flexible.
* High English proficiency.
* Good writing and presentation skills.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.