Global Supply Chain Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Hessen Germany.
The CompanyThe company is a leading chemical company.
Role DescriptionIn your role your are responsible for planning the supply and demand across the supply chain.
Responsibilities- Coordinating the demand and the supply in collaboration with all the other departments across the supply chain
- Lead and align the Supply Chain Management departments in different countries in Europe and Asia
- define strategies to improve the sources of costs, the use of the plant, the logistics and develop and evaluate important Key Performance Indicator, to evaluate how to improve the different processes in the supply chain
- Manage the requirements for the local sales, the responsibilities for the Product Line and the correlated Supply Chain and Production responsibilities
- carry out frequent S&OP meetings to manage the balances for the sales demand and the production supply
- coordinate effectively the inventory of raw materials, work in progress and the goods who are finished
- Develop strategies for the risk management
- Develop short and mid-term goals in alignment with the strategic goals of the product line
Requirements- completed studies with a master's degree or comparable, preferably in Supply Chain Management or similar
- more than 5 years of experience in the field of Supply Chain, preferably in the Chemical or related industry
- MS-Office, SAP knowledge
- fluent in English, German and French is an advantage
- be able to work in a global team
- innovative thinking
- Travelling globally, approximately 20% of the time
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact David Petuzzi.