Duits/Nederlands/Engels Klantenservice medewerker
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in the world. At their distribution center they have a front office and a back office department. To give their customer the best service possible they are looking for a native German speaker who is customer and service focused.
Role DescriptionAs the Front Office Employee you are the first point of contact for customers from Germany, Austria, Netherlands and Switzerland.
Responsibilities- Sets-up new customer
- Call- and mail handling with Customers
- Develops and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers
- Handles and resolves service/transport issues (including track & trace)
- Exchanges complex information with customers to solve problems to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Executes returns for all order types, credit and debit notes, follows up timely release
Requirements- MBO 4 and higher
- Fluency in German & English
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of related experience in customer service or sales
- Education in Economics, Business Administration Supply Chain Management or related area
- Computer skills and ERP experience
- Experience with issue handling in a Supply Chain environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.