SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, the company is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care.
The team you will join consists of 450 people, from which 110 people work in software development. Software is developed by teams, each focusing on a specific part of the system. The DevOps team (12 members) is responsible for the Software Development Infrastructure that includes Software Sets, Version Control, Tool validation, IT Security, OS Builds and frameworks for continuous integration, continuous (unit) testing and releasing.
Role DescriptionYou will work in close cooperation with global development teams from the company around the world, playing a central role in creating and maintaining a state of the art Software Development Infrastructure. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Responsibilities* Take ownership for activities such as setting up build and test management frameworks, managing archives in a version control system and take care of software releasing
* Translate the software architecture concepts into a configuration management implementation in cooperation with project architects, test- and integration managers and the Competence Group Technical Applications (CG-TA) both in the Netherlands and in India.
* Participate as the DevOps expert in the development projects and maintenance activities to provide the best infrastructure and automation for continuous integration, continuous (unit) testing and releasing.
* Define and implement build en test infrastructure improvements that enables the effective software development processes and high quality of software deliverables taking into account maintenance responsibility for released products over range of 10+ years.
* Tool validation of the chosen DevOps tools
Requirements* At least a Bachelor degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
* 3+ years of experience in either software configuration management, software product development or DevOps engineering.
* Experience in software development methodologies such as agile, scrum and V-model
* A set of strong technical skills in configuration management (configuration items identification, version control, build management, release management, change management)
* A strong grasp of Configuration Management Tools and build and tests automation tools
* The Ability to code and script
* Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
* Experience with systems and IT operations
* Data management skills
* Business/entrepreneurial mindset
* Teamwork skills
* A ‘lean” mentality
* Experience in working in a Healthcare Product development environment is an advantage
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.