SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company tries to improve the lives of 3 billion people in the upcoming years through providing technical solutions in various industries.
Role DescriptionYou will join one of the many teams inside the company as a Test Engineer. You will be working with both hands-on testing and testing automation techniques and technology.
Responsibilities* Taking the responsibility and ownership to declare the level of quality of the released system.
* Be the bridge between verification on one side and quality on the other side.
* Review product requirements and designs from a test point of view and to liaise with the relevant designer for this.
* Define test plan / planning.
* Review Master Test (Release) Plan / Test Plan and implement strategy defined.
* Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
* Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test cases/scripts (for system integration, functional and non-functional tests), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools.
* Analyze, interpret and report test results for unit and integration, verification, validation and release purposes.
* Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design, other system test domains and validation based upon experiences gained.
Requirements* At least 3-5 year in development and testing is required.
* Experience with Agile /Lean / DevOps / Continuous integration / continuous testing / test automation
* A ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge
* Knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques
* A basic understanding of mechanical, electronic and software development.
* A understanding of UML models, with respect to testing.
* A basic level of protocol/networking knowledge.
* Knowledge of test tools and project management tools.
* Experience with applying test automation tools.
* Knowledge on participating in test reviews
* Knowledge writing proper Problem Reports (IEEE Based).
* Quality & Regulatory insight.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.