Senior Software Architect (Product Lifecycle)
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company intends to improve the lives of 3 billion people in the upcoming years.
Role DescriptionThe team you will work in is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions.
ResponsibilitiesYou will participate in the design, implementation, testing and integrating of the software and PLC architecture for equipment in the mechatronic domain.
Requirements* A Bachelor degree in technical software engineering
* 10+ years work experience, and at least 5 years in a high-tech environment.
* Experience in C, C++, C#, Siemens PLC S7
* The ability to make a robust software design
* A communicative, creative and agile team-player
* A customer centric attitude
* The ability to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
* Interest in the domains industrial automation and mechatronics
* Experience with motion software, familiarity with control system engineering
* Interest in using a variety of platforms as PC, embedded controllers and PLC’s (in each project we select for the best fit)
* Experience in setting-up software for PLC’s is a must, proven senior level is what we search for
* Interest in agile software development
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.