SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company intends to improve the lives of 3 billion people in the upcoming years.
Role DescriptionWe are looking for a developer and user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences, to join our global optimization team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Your team is a small but very experienced team with optimization experts, designers/developers and analysts that work together to set up AB tests for new website advise on next steps for implementation based on test-results. The team is responsible for developing test methods and getting requirements from the business and quickly turn them into testable designs to produce rapid insights and direct UX and conversion impact.
Responsibilities* Ideate and develop A/B tests to improve the user experience for our internet store(s)
* Creating interaction and visual designs (mockups/prototypes) as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* Looking for new ways to improve our internet store(s) in terms of development and implement A/B tests
* Experience in visual design and execution
* Experience in interaction design and execution
* Experience with responsive website design and development
* The ability to write high-performance, reusable code
* Experience with design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Proto.io etc.)
* Someone who is comfortable designing within brand guidelines
* Experience developing for cross-browser functionality
* Empathy for the end user
* Experience working with a version control system (GIT)
* Someone who is comfortable working on a command line
* 5+ years of experience building web sites and applications
* Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jurgen van Bergen.