Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Your role will be accountable for the consistent delivery of key services, quality control, implementation of standard practices, QR policies, continuous improvement, candidates’ information delivery, team workload distribution as they are also the first point of escalation for issues within their team.
- This role will be having a responsibility of leading a team.
- Develop expertise about the operations of the business they support, about QR Group, HR and Recruitment Operations’ standard practices and policies
- Supporting Recruitment Operations Specialist in terms of ensuring SOP of Staff Management Approval (SMA) process is followed, workload distribution, solving technical issues related to SM's by liaising with Oracle team, assist the team on solving the issues/concerns related to SMA
- Single point of contact for outstation SMAs which involves receiving, raising and updating SMA status to recruitment delivery team
- Involved in the transition of outstation SMAs from workflow to Oracle.
- Raise confidential and sensitive SMAs.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of the processes and key information relevant to their area
- Communicate the standard Recruitment Operations practices and ensure consistent implementation and adherence
- Work to establish SLAs with key internal customers and ensure the workloads and time-frames are reasonable and the deliverable are being met
- Evenly distribute the workload within the team and coordinate and support team’s efforts to complete urgent tasks
- Act as an additional resource when needed by assisting with leave cover or managing candidates/customers requiring special attention
- Initiate requests for exceptional approvals when required and perform regular auditing of all candidates tracking databases and the weekly reports
- Suggest mechanisms in order to reduce the errors and escalate repetitive issues to the higher management
- Ensure that the team provides all the applicants, walk in guests and staff with the appropriate guidance and information as per QR Standards
- Define and communicate daily standard operations when necessary
- Develop mechanisms in order to make sure that key information is properly communicated/handed over from one team to another
- Produce regular reports, share the team metrics and ensure the team understands the implication of their work and their contribution to results
- Responsible for the information/communication delivered to all our candidates via Sniper Hire/Mail/Advanced Candidate Zone/Websites. Ensure that the information is in accordance with all the changes in policies and procedures, as per QR standards and are presented in a professional manner
- Work closely with HR Business Support to develop and put in practice Performance Improvement Plans when required and ensure they are adhered to
- At all times maintain a high respect for all cultures and show a high degree of sensitivity for cultural variations in communication and interaction
- Perform other departments duties as per his/her position as directed by the Head of Department
Candidate issues & Exception Management
- First point of escalation for any issues within Recruitment Operations Team
- Escalate appropriate issues to the higher management
- Track and document exceptional cases in order to preserve knowledge and experience
- Communicate effectively with candidates and internal staff in difficult/sensitive circumstance
Team Leadership & Management
- Foster a positive, transparent, confident and engaged working environment for the team.
- Document and circulate regular team meeting minutes
- Manage workloads amongst team members
- Work closely with the Manager Recruitment Operations to develop the required training plan for the team
- Train and develop other employees for proper succession planning and risk management.
- Offer coaching, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback to team members
- Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and maintain operational discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery
You should hold Bachelor Degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years of job related experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport