Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Reporting to the Vice President Commercial Marketing, Media and Digital Innovation, will be responsible for developing, supervising and executing a well-defined global digital marketing strategy and innovation plan aligned to the QR’s vision and strategy. Responsible also for coaching the digital team with an efficient leadership skills and ensure digital innovative ideas and practices are encouraged and applied across the airline’s network and offices.
Specific accountabilities include:
- In collaboration with line manager, Head Office and Regional offices, responsible for creating, developing, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive digital marketing & innovative programme that will enhance the Organisation’s brand reputation and image and contribute to its revenue target
- In coordination with brand and creative services team, external resources and regional marketing managers, develop and execute in the most efficient manner QR’s digital campaigns across all market.
- Develop short and long-term budgets for digital marketing projects, monitor progress, ensure adherence to approved Procurement guidelines and evaluate performance and return on investment (ROI).
- Research and develop the airline digital and innovation strategy and oversees its execution plan across all network
- Oversee all head office and regional commercial marketing digital plans to ensure expected Return on Investment (ROI) is delivered, and that the respective digital budgets are utilised cost-effectively as per the department’s guidelines
- Ensure consistent application of Corporate brand guidelines across all digital marketing activities and seek necessary approvals from VP , SVP in conjunction with the GCEO
- Conduct, in liaison with external and internal parties, market research and extract the necessary insights to measure consumers’ behaviour and expectations, digital media consumption habits, and ensure maximum effectiveness in all major digital marketing initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will need a relevant Bachelors qualification combined with at least seven years of experience in digital marketing. You should have a strong understanding of digital and technology environments and be digitally creative in order to enhance the overall output of advertising campaigns. An ability to work effectively with digital marketing agencies is required.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport