|JOB DESCRIPTION |
|GENERAL SUMMARY OF THE LINE OF BUSINESS |
| Quality Assuerance for the Credit Operation Business Processes in order to mitigate the observed operational risks that comes with guideline in the GCIP and from the natural process of the operation. Responsible for the excecution of controls regarding Credit Operation for both Operation and Staffing processes, in order to identify any deviation that could impact the clients, lead in a penalty fee or originate a deviation to an internal policy. Support to the operations and staff area in order to solve problems that mitigate risks in the processes, in a compliance perspective take into account the local and external regulations, internal policies as well as Risk Manual. Present to each Head the compliance index or Error Rate according to a quality definition, proposing and recommending action for better results. Conduct calibration meetings in order to maintain the quality standards understanding for operative processes with supervisors, coordinators and quality consultants. Maintains an updated knowledge of Citi Risk Implementations, resources, products, services, processes and systems in order to provide support in the definition of Quality and give recommendations to comply regulation and policies. Responsible for maintaining data integrity over the information used in the QA Controls execution. |
|GENERAL SUMMARY OF THE ROLE |
| The QA Manager has to ensure the correct execution of controls and in the case, escalate in a timely manner the deviations that results, triggering the corrective actions.The avobe, ensuring the correct adherence to the Citibanamex credit policies and procedures of each portfolio of the Credit Initiation area. |
|JOB RESPONSIBILITIES |
- Design and establish strategies to ensure the execution of operational controls of the products operated in Credit Operations and Staff areas.
- Coordinate the implementation of the adequate control of the operational risks in Compliance with the procedures and the Citibanamex credit policy.
- Manage necessary changes for automating and optimization QA processes
- Monitor QA operational indicators (error rates) to validate compliance with objectives
- Establish actions for the improvement of VOE results in the following indicators: Management Effectiveness, Customer Satisfaction Index as well as the Development of skills and competences of the staff under their responsibility.
- Develop the skills of the personnel in charge to boost their growth and job performance, through the necessary feedback and advice
|Functional Knowledge – Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills|
|Minimum Education required||Preferred Level of Education||Area of Emphasis|
|Bachelor's Degree||Bachelor's Degree||Business Management|
Knowledge and Skills: Strong knowledge and understanding in own field or discipline AND basic knowledge of other areas of the the businessPlease provide detail and/or examples to support the chosen response from the dropdown.
|Experience||Related Experience Required for Job||Please Provide Additional Information (i.e., type of experience, etc.) |
|Job Experience||Strategic professional (10+ years experience)||- Knowledge in Credit Risk Policies, Change management processes, Operational Risks, Credit Regulatory Compliance, Supervision and personnel management. Credit Initiation Processes, and CI systems.|
|Managerial Experience (if applicable)||Supervisory experience (5-8 years)||- Manage a multidisciplinary group; leadership creating synergy in the working with other areas. |
|Other Experience (Technical, etc.)||Strategic professional (10+ years experience)||- CI Systems, Expertise in Retail and Cards workflow, Control environment, risk assessment, Control Implementation, Audit attention.|
Lugar de Trabajo: CSC REVOLUCIÓN - Revolución #1267, 3er piso Col. Los AlpesJornada Laboral de lunes a viernes con disponibilidad de horario (de 09:00 a 19:00 hrs.)
- Capacidad de negociación y gestión
- Generación de sinergias entre procesos y trabajo bajo presión.
- Comunicación efectiva
- Trabajo en equipo y manejo de personal
- Manejo y Conciliación de Conflictos
- Implementación de Iniciativas Operativas
- Ambiente de Control