Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About the role:
QACC has an exciting new opportunity for a Project Specialist to work with the Senior Leadership Team in the project management and implementation of significant projects. Some examples of key projects include the QACC environmental project, roster automation, staff engagement planning support and uniform replacement project across 2500 staff.
Key accountabilities of the role include the following:
- Assist the team in the implementation of significant projects/ in undertaking project management of each group function by ensuring that all administration of projects are maintained and completed on time.
- Prepare analytical reports in order to benchmark levels and propose positive changes or amendments.
- Create scorecards, reports, presentation slides in order to benchmark project development.
- Collect financial and statistical information from relevant sources and ensure that delivery schedules are maintained.
- Prepare budget proposals by requesting information from relevant departments / sources and submit to the Line Manager for approval and further action.
- Prepare flowcharts and process flows and ensure that processes are aligned with overall departmental strategy and organizational structures.
- Ensure communication of business cases and project briefs and related information to relevant stakeholders in order to maintain project timeline and requirements by ensuring that objectives are properly documented and followed.
- Adhere to corporate strategy by following project governance guidelines, maintaining / updating contractual terms and conditions in order to ensure that they are within company policies and procedures, use project tracking tools set by the Manager Special Projects and Quality.
- Monitor progress of projects based on Key Success Indicators, establish clear and conscious guidelines to standardise the process of benchmarking various levels.
- Implementation of strategic objectives as required by the Line Manager, planning initiatives and ensuring timely delivery of action items in order to maintain strict deadlines.
- Research and innovation of specific projects decided by the Line Manager in order to aid operational performance, thereby conceptualizing progressive functions to prepare summary reports, briefing notes, analytical information and presentations.
We are looking for candidates holding Bachelor’s Degrees and at least 5 years of relevant experience in managing a range of projects from planning through to implementation.
A Bachelor's degree in accounting, commerce or related discipline is preferred and PRINCE 2 or Lean Six Sigma Certification would be an added advantage.
In addition, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following job specific skills:
- Should be quick learner with a commitment to work towards academic experience to proactively participate in reviews and provide constructive input which draws on this.
- Business and Commerce knowledge.
- Commitment to a high level of ethical standards in a diverse work environment.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven success with process and information management.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV