Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About Your Job:
In this role, your responsibilities will be as stated below :
- Providing administration support for the smooth functioning on a daily basis, for the team.
- Handling of confidential and sensitive issues involving continual inter-departmental relations.
- Represents the team through correspondence, telephone and personal contact.
- Document Controlling and data entry
- Perform advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative and secretarial support.
- Handle a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- Prepare charts and compile reports as needed and ensure that all files are complete and properly maintained.
- Perform administrative tasks based on set procedures, establish and maintain filing systems, categorize and maintain manuals, invoices, manage and co-ordinate travel needs and other source data.
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic is mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Database administration experience.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate