Customer quality service engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is one of the global market leaders when it comes to production and innovation of hearing devices. Based in Noord Holland they look to continue innovating and deliver state of the art products B2B, while keeping the patient's needs top priority. The company truly is a global organisation with department in Europe, Asia and the US.
Role DescriptionAs CQS engineer you will act as a liason between clients that have troubles with hearing health products and the R&D team that will work with you on a solution. You will also initiate and coordinate product improvements based on client input. During the development process you will be the point of contact for the client that has the issue.
Responsibilities- Gather all the information form different stakeholders
- Probe the problem to make sure you can report clearly on what needs to be worked on
- Develop a project plan for the group to take on the development of the product
- Coordinate the project from a-z
- You advice clients based on technical capabilities
- You will provide trainings and coaching to pepole at production sites which requires international travel
- You will take on 8-12 projects at the same time
Requirements- 3+ years experience in a similar role where you have been in touch with customers
- BSc or MSc in Electronics, Mechanics or Physics
- Analytical personality, well able to define what is the exact problem based on own technical knowledge and generally a problem solver
- Audio device background is a strong plus
- Fluent in English
Other informationExpected traveling up to 10%; role is based in the Amsterdam region.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.