Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
As HR Business Support Specialist, you will provide professional Human Resources support to Senior Manager HR Business Support whilst providing effective business partnership consultancy to the business area of Flight Operations. You will build relationships with key managers and leaders providing guidance, advice and coaching on all Human Resource practices, policies and procedures and contribute to the development and implementation of the Human Resource strategy in, organisational design, retention and reward and employment engagement.
Specific responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Work with key line managers in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Together with the Manager Human Resources, drive the HR agenda and implement key actions as agreed.
- Provide HR support to the business, including documentation and approval process.
- Assist with the development of accurate job descriptions and the recruitment approval process.
- Implement Human Resources policies such as performance management, disciplinary and absence management.
- Provide advice and assistance on the performance evaluation and development planning process.
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues including promotions and transfers.
- Communicate company policies, procedures and processes to the business.
- Facilitate and assist with providing training and coaching on key HR and management skills to the business.
- Management of employee changes or salary increases which don’t involve the recruitment department.
- Conduct research on Human Resources best practice and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Gather data and statistical reports to inform the Business Support process.
- Assist with composing correspondence and memoranda, reports and documents.
- Set up, organize and maintain department records so that they are easily retrievable by department members.
- Identify and drive communication and sharing of learning across the Human Resources Division to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Assist with the development of standard procedures for human resources activities and knowledge sharing processes and tools.
- Assist with specific HR related projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the business strategy and leadership goals.
- Perform other department duties related to the position as directed by the Head of the Department.
We are looking for a Bachelor’s degree graduate with a minimum of 5 years of job –related experience. You should have a working knowledge and good understanding of the best practice HR Management theories, proven people management skills including experience in employee relations.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Passport