Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for German speaking Customer Services Agent with a natural flair of delivering unforgettable service at our Qatar Airways Customer Contact Centre located in Wroclaw, Poland.
As a Customer Service Agent you will responsible for:
- Providing service excellence to Qatar Airways customers through telephone, email and optimise passenger satisfaction.
- Making new reservations, changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct fares, rules of carriage, issuance / re-issuance of tickets, and processing any refunds.
- Support E-Commerce and Frequent Flyer Program activities
To be successful in this role:
- You must be interactive, customer service oriented person with warm, cheerful and expressive personality and excellent communication skills
- You must be Bilingual, fluent in English and German Language.
- Have a strong sense of customer satisfaction through responding to customer enquiries and offering the best solutions
- Capable to work in shifts
- Competitive salary package
- 5 weeks of professional training based on Amadeus system, Qatar Airways products and policies with another 2 weeks of coaching period provided by our Subject Matter Experts
- Relocation assistance provided
- Incredible travel benefits package (including 1 annual leave ticket, heavily discounted flight tickets for You)
- Social benefits package (including private medical care, Multisport card, lunch allowance, social fund)
- A fast-paced, dynamic and youthful work environment
Qatar Airways Group does NOT charge candidates for application forms or interviews. If somebody has solicited money from you in relation to this recruitment, please report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV