Qatar Duty Free
Qatar Duty Free (QDF) is an award winning subsidiary of Qatar Airways, the national airline of the state of Qatar and currently operates at the Departure, Arrivals, VIP and Premium Terminal of Hamad International Airport. As one of the fastest growing Duty Free operations in the world, Qatar Duty Free operates from the new Hamad International Airport (HIA). HIA is also home to the newly created QDF Food & Beverage Division which will set new benchmarks in airport hospitality.
About Your Job:
In this role, your will be accountable for all coordination and execution of successful training for all QDFC staff. You will support the training team and perform all administrative work in planning, developing, coordinating and implementing training programs and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing training materials in hardcopy and PowerPoint and presenting to all staff.
- Also ensuring all staff training records and reports are monitored, managed and updated in an effective accurate manner.
- Deliver of on the job training as well as the support in organisation of employee engagement activities.
- Schedule and communicate call mandatory/requested courses by liaising with QDF and QR departments.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification or Diploma
- Experienced - minimum 4 years of job-related experience required
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS word, Excel and Power Point
- High standard oral and written communication
- Knowledge of procedures and tools for scheduling training
- Managing and updating training materials and resources in a specific operational environment
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport