Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are recruiting for a Finance Supervisor who will join our UK Finance Team reporting to our Finance Officer.
This role will undertake Payroll, VAT, APD and some other Accounts Payable functions as below:
- Responsible for processing monthly payroll for 200 plus employee, ensuring all payroll payments and deductions has accurately processed, responsible for managing payroll provider and total payroll process.
- Ownership of preparing and submission of VAT return and deals with any VAT queries, reconciliation and reports.
- Prepare and submit Air Passenger Duty return and deals with any inquiries and audit relating to APD and other custom duties
- Processing supplier invoices ensuring valid contract or purchase order is in place, verifying supplier invoice for services, quantities and rates as per the contracts, and ensuring procurement policies are fulfilled.
- Reconcile supplier statement, regular review of supplier aging for overdue invoices.
- Ensuring invoices are paid on time.
- Prepare month end journals for accruals and adjustments are done.
- Assist with budget and forecast.
- Assist in the preparation of books and files for audit, compliance requirements, statutory filing and returns to UK regulatory bodies.
- Assist other in the team in their absence and carry out other duties as required.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV