Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About your Job:
Qatar Airways has a new opportunity for a Manager Outstation Lounges to be responsible for the management and smooth functioning of all Qatar Airways Outstation lounges.
The post holder will liaise with the respective local lounge managers of QR Premium Outstation Lounges to ensure that we uphold consistent high standards of customer experience within all internationally located lounges.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Ensure that all QR branded outstation lounges operate at their optimum level by introducing initiatives that increases product quality, stands out among competitors and provides exceptional customer service as per the company standards.
- Ensure that the Lounge usage policy and standards are maintained across all lounges
- The role leads internal compliance reviews and spot audits and ensures that self-audits are taking place locally to meet quality assurance standards.
- Reporting on lounge performance to Executive Management
- Manage all service tenders to select the most effective and cost efficient service providers for all needs of the lounges.
- Develop and implement business strategies for lounge operations that are aligned with out overall mission, vision, values and strategies
- Establish the teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
Qualifications and Experience required:
You will need a Bachelor’s degree and have a minimum of 8 years of experience managing operations within a large catering/F&B/Airline industry. Experience managing a multi-cultural workforce is a plus and a Masters degree or Service industry related qualification are preferred.
In addition, you will have the following job-specific skills:
- Understanding of Airline Lounge Management with knowledge of Airline Lounge operational methods, processes and procedures
- Expertise in F&B management
- Excellent command of the English language
- Capability to manage multiple teams with good problem solving skills
- Customer-centric, service oriented individual with exceptional negotiation and influencing skills
- Financial management skills are preferred
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV