Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About your Job:
In the role of Senior Manager CAMO, you will achieve efficient and effective oversight of the Engineering and Scheduling Department/ Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO), as well as ensuring that Part 145 services provided are as per agreed contracts in term of safety, quality and cost. You will ensure regulatory requirements are fully complied with ensuring that all maintenance modification and repair activities are carried out to the highest standard and safety level, in the most productive and cost effective manner, maximising resources to achieve an acceptable level of aircraft safety, availability, and reliability. This should ensure aircraft high level of safety, availability and reliability to meet customer expectations.
- Develop, implement and maintain an efficient reliability program capable to ensure high reliability and availability of QE fleet.
- Participate in the development of the long term strategy for QE Technical by proactively planning all the required resources to cope with all fleet growth plans, mitigate risks linked to functional scope of responsibility.
- Develop and implement all required procedures to ensure the sustainable compliance to QCAR, EASA Part- M and other regulations.
- Identify and develop industry best practice improvements to systems, processes and structures to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Develop and deliver policies and procedures that ensure Qatar Executive operational requirements are consistently cost effectively, safely delivered and comply with all applicable business and industry specific legislative/regulatory requirements.
- Determine the best strategy for the department in order to improve efficient utilization of Personnel and equipment to reduce losses and increase revenues.
- Develop QE Technical Operations into an effective organisation to maintain QE, and third party aircrafts in accordance with the published QCAA/EASA/ICAO requirements.
- Ensure that all CAMO functions are properly managed, controlled and fully in compliance with Qatar Civil Aviation Requirements (QCAR) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Part-M requirements.
- Oversee in ensuring that all aircraft modifications and repairs are complied with in accordance with instruction in Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and QCAA regulation.
- Ensure that all required contracts and agreements are updated, in compliance with QCAR requirements.
- Ensure that developed and revised Aircraft Maintenance Programs (AMP) for QE fleet are in compliance with all applicable regulations taking in consideration the high level of reliability and the cost optimisation.
- Ensure timely compliance with all airworthiness and regulatory data such Airworthiness Directives, Regulatory Requirements and any other mandatory data.
- Ensure that all maintenance tasks are accomplished by approved QCAR-145/EASA 145 organisations.
- Evaluate technical specifications of new or used aircraft and equipment for possible induction, defining layout and specifications to satisfy Company and Regulatory Requirements
- Efficiently manage subcontracted services to ensure these services are delivered on time, up to agreed standard and within allocated budget.
- Participate and advise in all activities related to the induction or the phase out of aircraft.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with QE/QR sections, Manufacturers, Vendors and Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO) in all technical issues to ensure high level of reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Monitor spend of the division to ensure that costs are managed as discussed in sub-contracted agreements.
- Coordinate with all other Departments to ensure that all affected parties are aware of and concerned with procedures related to Engineering and Scheduling Department/Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO).
- Maintain active communication with international organizations to make sure Qatar Executive is compliant with all international rules and regulations and that the department is conducted in accordance with legislative requirements.
Management and Leadership
- Establish the CAMO department or team’s objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the department or teams objectives, plans, procedures and practices, and makes appropriate changes if needed.
- Oversee and supervise employees. Direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
Select and hire adequate staff in line with QE strategy and ensure effective leadership to develop and enhance the skills and the expertise of the staff. Required trainings should be identified to maximize the productivity and the efficiency of the staff.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in aircraft trade with ICAO Type 1 license
- BSc (Engineering) or B.Eng. Degree in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electronics from a recognized university, with minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Holding ICAO Type I or II or EASA B1 or B2 or C license.
- Executive Management - minimum 10 years of job-related experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience performing engineering and/or maintenance planning activities, preferably in a corporate, regional or charter aircraft environment
- Minimum 5 years of management within an EASA regulatory environment
- Experience with corporate turbine/complex aircraft in an EASA regulatory environment;
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of aircraft systems, power plants and structures
- Analytical approach to evaluating situations and risk assessment
- Ability to make clear, rational decisions under pressure
- Demonstrated strong project management skills
- Conversant with MS Office, CAMP and TRAX.
- Good communications, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Pride in performing to the best of own ability.
- Managerial skills - Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train and develop subordinate's skills. Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Good knowledge of EASA regulation; FAA, Transport Canada and ICAO are an advantage;
- Preferably training on at least one aircraft type operated or planned to be operated by QE
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV