Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Abour Your Job:
As the Senior Sales Executive, you will be responsible for developing new business leads and corporate | institutional sales for QR within the area of responsibility. You will generate passenger revenues in the assigned areas and surpass the allocated targets. You will also be responsible to grow the business from existing accounts and constantly exploit new opportunities to improve revenue streams through Corporate | TMC’s.
Specific accountabilities include :
- Plan and strategize selling activities for the assigned areas and ensure optimum revenues for QR, as established by Sales Management.
- Effectively manage accounts and key customers through effective sales planning. Submit sales call plans & sales report, as required. Update the accounts and TA/TMC about QR’s products and services.
- Negotiate new corporate contracts with new Corporate Accounts. Renegotiate the renewal of existing corporate contracts. Participate in the RFP’s development process, both for local and as well as Global accounts.
- Be the lead in the implementation of each new corporate contract in their territory.
- Analyse, review the revenue performance of Travel Agent/Corporate Account/TMC and recommend actions accordingly.
- Maintain regular contacts with Travel Agent/Corporate Account/TMC, the travel industry, professional associations, and make every effort in acquiring sales leads & increasing awareness of QR’s product.
- Represent QR at all Trade events that are interest to the company; Conduct product training or seminars for Travel Agent/Corporate Account/TMC and also accompany Familiarization Trip when required.
- To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors or a Master’s Degree combined with a minimum of five years of experience within a corporate travel-related sales role.
- You will need an excellent knowledge of the local market and industry trends, along with an understanding of corporate customer requirements. An ability to succeed in a sales focused role within a fast growing company is a key requirement with a proven record of meeting and over-achieving sales targets.
- Experience in a GDS system and | CMS or Corporate Sales Monitoring Tools will be preferred.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV