Qatar Aircraft Catering Company
Qatar Aircraft Catering Company (QACC) - An Award-winning catering company, provides exclusive catering services to Qatar Airways and other airlines that service Hamad International Airport.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Manager Business Excellence to be responsible for leading the continuous improvement initiative in QACC. This person will consult with process owners and department managers to identify areas where process redesign/improvement can significantly impact efficiency, quality, cost, and to ensure that process improvements initiative support the strategic priorities of our partners and customers. The role will focus on delivering operational improvements to the QACC business to significantly impact the QACC efficiency, quality, and customer experience.
The Senior Manager Business Excellence will provide leadership in the development and management of an organisational culture that achieves business excellence through the development of methodologies, frameworks, strategies, policies, and plans that support the culture of business excellence and ensures this is aligned to customer excellence and regulatory compliance.
Key accountabilities of the role include the following:
- Lead operational excellence concepts and workforce effectiveness concurrent with Business growth / Introduction of new manufacturing strategies / Meeting company financial objectives /Meeting company and/or business unit goals in relation to safety, quality and real-time manufacturing improvements.
- Draw, lead and implement continuous service/process improvement strategy with focus on customer needs to achieve service excellence.
- Develop and promote continuous management improvement across the business, and develop a culture of business excellence through continual improvement and benchmarking
- Create a culture which supports disciplined and systematic process management; data driven decision making; continuous improvement aligned with established strategy & objectives
- Lead related projects to ensure successful implementation as per agreed scope, schedule, cost and quality and to manage change.
- Analyse and measure the effectiveness and cost of existing business process/services , and develop sustainable repeatable and quantifiable business process improvement to reduce cost , reduce touch points/elapsed time and achieve service excellence
- Work with internal partners focusing on Health & Safety related issues in terms continuous improvements.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV