Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your job ::
To plan, implement, and maintain Physical Security Systems at Hamad International Airport, which includes but not limited to Access Control System, Video Surveillance System, Video Analytics, and Foreign Object Debris Detection. Work as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for architecture and design related requirements for the Physical Security Systems, project management, inventory management and preparation of project/ technical documents.
Key accountabilities include
- Manage the delivery of Physical Security System projects, complying with established procedures, quality standards and methods to achieve targets of quality, cost, benefits and timelines.
- Define technical selection criteria for Physical Security Systems, and manage technical evaluation of various solutions.
- Prepare technical specifications and tender scope of work documents for the implementation of Physical Security Systems at Airport.
- Prepare project plans and schedules; management of vendors/ suppliers during the project execution to ensure no project overrun.
- Good knowledge of access card technology, bio metric technology, IP cameras, software/ hardware interfaces, providing high availability solutions and managing effective communication with all internal/ external Stakeholders, Vendors, and Suppliers.
- Coordinate with various internal/ external stakeholders to gather business requirement and plan the implementation/ upgrade of Physical Security Systems accordingly.
- To control, supervise and coordinate installations, maintenance, upgrade and support of Physical Security Systems to meet the business objectives of HIA.
- Manage the technical expertise within the team so that resources are appropriately and effectively allocated for design and installation & commissioning activities based on their skill level and operational/ project requirements.
- Ensures processes and standard operating procedures (SOP) are documented, reviewed and updated on regular basis.
- Ensure all established IT infrastructure library (ITIL) processes and procedures are implemented and adhered for standardized Services and support across IT platforms, to enhance and improve IT service provisions, stability and predictability.
About you ::
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Degree in Electronics/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Expert – minimum 6 years of job-relevant experience required
- In depth knowledge about federal and centralized Access Control System database architectures, access control card technologies, biometric technologies, and associated standards/ protocols
- Exposure to Video Management System, CCTV Cameras and Advanced Video Analytics System
- With excellent documentation skills, the candidate must have good written and spoken business English.
- Project management experience for the implementation of Access Control & CCTV projects
- Airport related work experience
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport