Engineering Maintenance Technician
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur customer is one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world!
Role DescriptionPerforms preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment and systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical). Evaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield.
ResponsibilitiesEvaluates and recommends equipment improvements to improve availability, capability and yield.
- Performs equipment failure analyses (including preventative and unscheduled maintenance).
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses difficult, infrequent problems with equipment.
- Prepares technical reports to document equipment modifications and equipment maintenance procedures
- Performs moderately complex and varied tasks
- May have specialized external certification
- Guides junior team members
- Has developed proficiency in a range of processes or procedures through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes a variety of atypical assignments
- Works within defined processes and procedures or methodologies and may help determine the appropriate approach for new assignments
- Works with a limited degree of supervision
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
Requirements- Post-secondary certifi./Assoc. degree in applicable discipline
- 3-5 years of related working experience
- You have experience in working in (international) multi-disciplinary projects, preferably in Business to Consumer;
- You show drive and are quality driven.
- Determination in decision making and independence;
- You are ambitious, have leadership skills and are a team player.
- Showing good coordination, communication skills (writing and presentation in both Dutch and English)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.